Demo Reel Credit List:
Character Rigs for class animation exercise:
Cave Modeling – Kim Raichstat
Cave Lighting – Chris Napolitano
Bug Textures – Bryan Waddell
Voice Clip – “Serenity” copyright Universal Studios, 2005
Background Music – “F.A.V.” by Cosmic Gate
My Full Resume is listed Below.
for further inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maya, Photoshop, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, GoLive
CG Intern – Click 3x, October 2010 – Present
Modeled various elements, and created both character and camera animations for commercials using Maya.
3D Artist – Desco Services, January 2010-Present
Modeled, lit and animated industrial garage door simulations for online training programs using Maya. Created training video elements using After Effects.
Graphic Designer – NYU Office of Student Activities, January 2009 – May 2009
Worked directly with students and faculty advisors to design original posters and flyers for a variety of student events, including Women’s History Month, Strawberry Fest, and Civic Camp. Created designs using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, then converted designs to pdfs and sent them to print shop for production.
Production Artist – Times Newsweekly Newspaper, June 2007 – August 2008
Retouched and cleaned up photos for the paper using Photoshop. Designed and edited customers’ ads using Quark and Photoshop. Laid out the paper for production using Quark. Worked under a strict deadline, as all materials had to be completed by Wednesday to be converted to pdf format and sent to the printing press.
Graphic Designer – The Creative Group Staffing Firm, August 2006 – June 2007
Completed temporary assignments in the field as a graphic designer, including:
• Ovation In-Store, Maspeth N.Y., February 2007 – June 2007
Edited product videos and DVD assets using Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Flash. Created product renderings using Photoshop. Edited display and packaging artwork, then placed artwork into dye lines for production using Photoshop and Illustrator. Created instruction manuals for various point of purchase displays using Photoshop and InDesign. Worked alongside several other designers and learned to coordinate as a team.
• Sid Jacobson Jewish Community Center, East Hills, N.Y., August 2006 – December 2006
Designed and edited a variety of print materials, including flyers, brochures, posters, handouts, direct mail campaign elements, and booklets while using InDesign, Quark, Photoshop and Microsoft Publisher. Was responsible for working with all the Center’s departments, and learned how to tailor projects to the specific needs and tastes of each individual director.
Freelance Designer, January 2003- Present
• Advanced Fireplace Design, Bayside, N.Y.
Designed DVD cover and product line mascot using Photoshop and Maya. Edited promotional videos using Final Cut Pro and After Effects. Designed logos, packaging artwork (layout and design), and various print media for new products using Illustrator and Photoshop. Developed company website using Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks. Designed graphics for trade show displays, such as banners and signs, using Photoshop and Illustrator. Designed PowerPoint Presentations using PowerPoint and Photoshop.
• Bite the Bullet Band, New York, N.Y.
Story-boarded, filmed and edited a full length music video for promotional campaign using Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Premiere and Flash.
• NYC T-Shirt Factory, New York, N.Y.
Designed T-Shirt artwork using Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Veronica’s Custom Dolls Inc., Huntington, N.Y.
Designed packaging artwork for various products using Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Icon Entertainment Group, Astoria, N.Y.
Designed logo and business cards using Photoshop. Created company website using Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Flash while incorporating elements such as forms, spry validation fields, and advanced CSS. Designed ads for e-mail campaigns using Photoshop.
• Moulin Rouge Entertainment, Albany, N.Y.
Designed logo and business cards using Photoshop and Illustrator. Created website using Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Flash.
• Atlantic Paper &Foil Co, Hauppauge N.Y.
Designed and edited concepts for tissue box artwork using Photoshop and Illustrator, then placed artwork into dye lines. Communicated with print shop to ensure correctness and quality of final product.
• Fallon Safety Systems, Flushin¬¬g, N.Y.
Designed logos and Flash videos to support presentations for business-to-business products using Photoshop and Flash. Designed PowerPoint presentation using pictures, artwork, and video insertions.
National Kidney Foundation, New York, N.Y. Summer 2005
Worked as an intern with in-house graphic artists to design and edit marketing and educational media, including CD covers, educational handouts, and magazine ads. Worked on layouts for brochures and booklets using Quark, Illustrator and Photoshop. Developed PowerPoint presentations, often incorporating backgrounds and graphics created in Photoshop and Illustrator into slides. Designed logos for PDA education programs. Worked with other graphic artists to prep files for printing.
Master’s Degree – New York University, New York, N.Y., 2010
Graduated with a Master’s of Science degree in Digital Imaging and Design. Completed courses that cover Maya and After Effects in-depth, as well as digital production as a whole and common industry standards and practices.
Brooklyn Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, N.Y. 2006
BEST Web Design Workshop: intensive workshop on HTML and Adobe GoLive.
Bachelor’s Degree – State University of New York, Oneonta, 2006
Graduated with a BA in Computer Art with Honors.
Dual Minors: Business and Creative Writing.
GPA: 3.57, Chancellor’s Award, Academic Scholarship, Deans List.
Teachers Assistant in Karate: Instructed and motivated students in a class environment.
• Vice President of Eta Kau Pi, Computer Art Club. Worked with club members to establish events and club procedures such as software training lectures for underclassmen.
• Founding Brother of a nationally and university-recognized chapter of Alpha Kappa Lambda Fraternity Inc. Elected to positions of Secretary, Public Relations Chair and representative to Inter-Greek Council. Developed and implemented series of community service events. Developed application process with national organization, and prepared and presented proposal to school administration. Recognized by national and campus accreditation boards. Developed recruitment program 2003-2006. Designed promotional flyers for fraternity campus events. Designed chapter crest using Photoshop and Illustrator. Designed fraternity chapter site using Dreamweaver, Image Ready and Flash.
• Fully trained DJ at WONY radio, the campus radio station. Active member of Public Relations department. Designed promotional flyers using Photoshop and Illustrator for radio station events: 2003-2006.
References: Available on request.