If you wonder how to send emails to a fax machine, then this article is for you. In today's world, people prefer mobility and wanted things to available where ever they go. Although email has changed the way human communicated to each other, but fax are still treated as an important method for sending official documents especially for business.
Therefore, to bridge the gap between email and fax, internet fax was introduced years back to over the limit of sending fax through email. This service lets you send and receive faxes through your email via the Internet without required any fax machine. You will also have a local number, which will be used by the sender when faxing to you.
This number is tied to your email, so you can fax from home, work, and while traveling – anywhere you access the Internet.
- Other than mobility, it also eliminates the need for a fax machine, fax supplies paper, ink, toner, a separate phone line for faxing, and cost maintenance. It saves your money.
Simple to Use
- Before using, you're required to install a plugin. This plugin will be attached to your email including Outlook and other free email service providers. After composing the subject and message for your email, simply key in the number you're sending the fax to and click send.
- An added advantage using them is you can also attach few documents together in one email.
The Most Secure Method
- Since human are using fax machine for many years, they might think internet fax is not safe or potential to expose their private data.
- However, it is one of the most secure way to submit document instead of the traditional fax machine. It uses a secure server with SSL encryption and there is no human interaction with your fax.