COLUMBUS COMMON COUNCIL – REGULAR MEETING
TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013 – 6:30 PM
COLUMBUS CITY HALL
1. Seat New Council
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Notice of Open Meeting
4. Approve Agenda/
5. Correspondence & Communications
1. Council Minutes 03/18/13, 03/26/13, 04/01/13
2. HLPC – 03/13/13 Room Tax – 04/09/13
3. Senior Citizens Advisory – 03/07/13 W&L – 03/14/13
4. Operator Licenses: Tyrone Hauge, Katherine M Iwanski, Kristina Jalensky, Sarah Kammerud
1. Consideration of Resolution #7-13 “A Resolution Amending the Adopted Fee Schedule for Various Services, Permits, and Applications provided by the City”
1. Elect Council President
2. Consider and take action on Mayor appointments to various committees, commissions and boards
3. Consider and take action on Resolution 8-13, “A Resolution Authorizing the Prepayment of the Inter-fund Loan from the Tax Incremental Financing District #3 to the General Fund #100 and Capital Projects Fund”
4. Consider and take on contract to televise selected sanitary sewer lines.
5. Consider and take action to award Room Tax Funds to Xplozion Fast Pitch
6. Consider and take action on the application for a Class “B” Liquor & Fermented Malt Beverage License of Columbus Family Restaurant, 224 Dix Street, Columbus WI 53925, Fernando Diaz, agent.
7. Consider and take action on the application of Cardinal Ale House to change the physical description of licensed premises (Class “B” Liquor & Fermented Malt Beverage)
8. Consider and take action on claims in the amount of $ 504,352.40.
9. Convene to closed session per ss 19.85(1)(c ) to consider the employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility, specifically the positions of senior center director and city administrator.