Erectile dysfunction or ED is a medical condition implying the fact that a man is not able to obtain or maintain an erection strong enough for having sex. It can occur out of a variety of causes, some physical, others psychological. Hormonal imbalances or malfunctioning of the nervous system, as well as diabetes, pelvic surgery or taking certain medication are some physical causes. On the other hand, erectile dysfunction can also be the result of stress, sexual abuse in the past or problems in the relationship. Drinking caffeine, alcohol and smoking can also increase the risk of suffering of ED.
Most men faced with this problem are devastated. They don’t usually ask for medical help and they don’t talk about their problem. Fortunately, the problem can be solved using natural treatments and Ayurvedic herbal treatment for erectile dysfunction is considered very efficient. The Ayurvedic solutions for overcoming erectile dysfunctions, besides using herbs and essential oil, imply doing some changes to your lifestyle and living healthier. Eating healthy foods, avoiding alcohol, eliminating nicotine completely and practicing relaxation techniques is highly recommended. Ayurvedic principles also mention the fact that for avoiding ED it is best to have a four days break between sexual acts.
In what concerns Ayurvedic herbal treatment for erectile dysfunction, there are some herbs with incredible results. Most of them have a tonic and aphrodisiac effect. Their results are enhanced by the usage of herbal essential oils. They are to be used for penile massage in order to make the tissue in that area to regain its vitality and to improve the blood flow.
Ayurvedic herbal treatment is considered safe and without any side effects. However, if you plan to take herbal supplements in order to get rid of erectile dysfunction, it is best to always make sure the products are indeed entirely natural. Booster capsules and Mast Mood oil are great combination of herbal products that work very effectively in treating erectile dysfunction. Here are some Ayurvedic herbs renowned for their properties of curing sexual dysfunctions.
1. Horny goat weed – It is used for over 2000 years to treat sexual dysfunctions in both men and women. It increases the blood flow in the penile area.
2. Damiana – It is a renowned aphrodisiac and it is also balances the hormonal levels
3. Shilajit – It provides incredible energy, it increases immunity and it makes you feel stronger and livelier.
4. Tribulus terrestris – It normalizes the testosterone level and it helps is maintaining a strong erection.
5. Muira Puama, Mucuna pruriensis, Suma, Catuba bark, Dodder seeds, Jujube, Passion Flower, etc.